Global Energy Council Annual Meeting 2018 Dubai
Jan 22, 2018
Jan 23, 2018
08:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Radisson Blu Hotel, Dubai Deira Creek, UAE
Oil Gas BrochureWe will bring together energy sectors leaders and visionaries from industry, government, the scientific community, and the private sector that are looking at the whole value chain in a holistic way, and can speak about and debate the development of these complex changes, which are redefining the future of energy worldwide.
- Arthur D. Little
- Trung is a Principalwith Arthur D. Little (ADL) Middle East. He has more than 19 years of experience in the oil and gas industry with half that time spent in consulting with a specific focus on advising Asia Pacific / Australasian, Middle Eastern, and North American E&P clients on Project Management challenges such as portfolio and planning, joint venture, and project definition. He has also advised clients on Energy Reform Strategy, Organizational Restructuring, Hydrocarbon Maturation, and Operational Excellence.
- List International Group
- Murat Bilican is the Partner and CEO of TT Capital Partners. TT Capital Partners founded in 2016 in UAE, Dubai is active in the field of investment and F&B Restaurant and Hotel management. TT Capital Partners is a Venture Capital Investment company in UAE, Dubai
- GOWell International, LLC
- Mr. Colby is currently General Counsel for a technology company in the Oil & Gas Industry in Houston. He began his career as lawyer in New York City in preeminent firms such as Paul Weiss and the former Dewey Ballantine. After moving to Houston, Mr. Colby worked at Fulbright & Jaworski and with such companies as HCC Insurance Holdings, Worley Parsons and Parker Drilling.
- Shelf Drilling
- Hani A. Samra is the Associate General Counsel of Shelf Drilling for Middle East, Africa and Italy, based in Dubai. His role is to oversee corporate legal matters and provide strategic support to management in relation to corporate finance transactions, debt restructurings, refinancing transactions and offshore drilling contracts.
- Continental Energy, DMCC
- Mohsen Shoar is an Independent Energy Consultant based in Dubai since 2013. He has over 30 years of experience in the oil and gas industry in petroleum engineering, management and business development. In the past 15 years, his focus has been in the up-stream business development in the Middle East and North Africadeveloping key upstreamprojects.
- UNIGAZ International
- echnical & Business Development Director with Proven track record of 20‐year technical career of innovation and success within well‐reputed organisations Assertive and technically sophisticated professional credited with extensive experience in project management, delivering support in technical matters, and business development within downstream gas distribution companies.
Jan 24, 2018
Jan 25, 2018