IIPLA 2nd Annual Meeting 2017 Silicon Valley
Silicon Valley, USA
Holiday Inn , San Jose -Silicon Valley
The IIPLA 2nd Annual Meeting 2017 Silicon Valley is a leading event in the USA dedicated to bringing together a diverse set of IP professionals and expert from all over the world, including IP experts, owners and investors to discuss and find solutions for key issues and operational challenges faced by corporations and IP professionals today.
The Summit will provide valuable insights on all stages of the Intellectual Property Life-cycle including IP Development, IP Management, IP Protection, IP Enforcement and IP Monetization, so that you can maximize benefits from your intellectual property portfolio. The Summit aims to provide an IP networking platform to accelerate collaboration of all Stakeholders in Intellectual Property Industry.
Oct 9, 2017
09:30 AM - 10:45 AM
11:15 AM - 12:30 PM
12:30 PM - 1:45 PM
2:45 PM - 4:00 PM
4:30 PM - 5:45 PM
Oct 10, 2017
09:00 AM - 10:15 AM
10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
12:00 PM - 1:15 PM
2:15 PM - 3:30 PM
4:00 PM - 5:15 PM
- Albert Keyack is the European Patent Office Attaché to the United States. He previously served for four years as the United States Attaché to Latin America, based in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
- Edgewater Networks
- Priya is currently the General Counsel at Edgewater Networks, a market leader in Network Edge Orchestration enabling real-time cloud communications and UC data analytics.
- The Sladkus Law Group
- Amy is a US-educated trademark attorney with ten years of large US law firm experience. She has practiced in New York and Atlanta, worked in Shanghai, Beijing, Hong Kong and Taipei.
- Experienced Director Of Intellectual Property with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Strong legal professional skilled in Patent Litigation, Patent Portfolio Management and Strategy, Patent Licensing, and Trade Secrets.
- Head of the patent & TM portfolio development and management, responsible for strategic development of TiVo’s worldwide content discovery patent portfolio, with emphasis on generating high quality patents for licensing.
- Open Invention Network
- Keith Bergelt is the Chief Executive Officer of Open Invention Network (OIN), the largest patent non-aggression community in history, created to support freedom of action in Linux as a key element of open source software
- David Killough is an Assistant General Counsel in the Litigation,Competition and Compliance Group of Microsoft’s Corporate, External, and Legal Affairs department. Killough’s principal responsibility is management of Microsoft patent litigation matters in the U.S. and internationally.
- 284 Partners, LLC
- Michael J. Lasinski is a founding member of 284 Partners, LLC, a professional services firm focused on intellectual property (IP) valuation, litigation consulting, IP strategy, and transactional services. Over the past twenty years, he has consulted on hundreds of engagements related to IP-centric transactions, valuations, and damages analyses.
- Fulcrum Strategy
- Mr. Matteo is CEO of Fulcrum Strategy, providing strategic guidance and tactical execution to realize maximum commercial advantage from innovation and intellectual property assets: from invention through monetization.
- Nevium IP Solutions
- Brian Buss is a founding principal of Nevium Intellectual Property Solutions. A Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) with over 20 years of experience in valuations, financial analysis and corporate finance both in the US and overseas.