IIPLA 2nd Annual Meeting 2017 Silicon Valley
Silicon Valley, USA
Holiday Inn , San Jose -Silicon Valley
The IIPLA 2nd Annual Meeting 2017 Silicon Valley is a leading event in the USA dedicated to bringing together a diverse set of IP professionals and expert from all over the world, including IP experts, owners and investors to discuss and find solutions for key issues and operational challenges faced by corporations and IP professionals today.
The Summit will provide valuable insights on all stages of the Intellectual Property Life-cycle including IP Development, IP Management, IP Protection, IP Enforcement and IP Monetization, so that you can maximize benefits from your intellectual property portfolio. The Summit aims to provide an IP networking platform to accelerate collaboration of all Stakeholders in Intellectual Property Industry.
- Fulcrum Strategy
- Mr. Matteo is CEO of Fulcrum Strategy, providing strategic guidance and tactical execution to realize maximum commercial advantage from innovation and intellectual property assets: from invention through monetization.
- Experienced Director Of Intellectual Property with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry.
- Open Invention Network
- Keith Bergelt is the Chief Executive Officer of Open Invention Network (OIN), the largest patent non-aggression community in history, created to support freedom of action in Linux as a key element of open source software
- Head of the patent & TM portfolio development and management, responsible for strategic development of TiVo’s worldwide content discovery patent portfolio, with emphasis on generating high quality patents for licensing.
- Seagate Technology
- Diane Gabl Kratz is Senior Intellectual Property Counsel at Seagate Technology's headquarters in Cupertino, California.
- Velo3D, Inc.
- Ronit Buller is head of the Intellectual Property group at Velo3D in Campbell, California. She manages the global IP portfolio of Velo3D, a metal 3D printing series B company.
- Aruba Networks, Inc.
- Annie Wang has more than 9 years of combined law firm and in-house experience in intellectual property counselling.
- Noah Webster is a business-focused legal advisor with general counsel responsibilities for AtHoc Inc.,
- Managing Counsel of Trademarks & Brands at Intel Corporation (USA)
Oct 9, 2017
09:30 AM - 10:45 AM
11:15 AM - 12:30 PM
12:30 PM - 1:45 PM
2:45 PM - 4:00 PM
4:30 PM - 5:45 PM
Oct 10, 2017
09:00 AM - 10:15 AM
10:45 AM - 12:00 PM
12:00 PM - 1:15 PM
2:15 PM - 3:30 PM
4:00 PM - 5:15 PM